My Yeelights do not appear in the results list when I want to connect it
- Make sure that your computer and your Yeelight device are connected directly to the same router and that there is no switch or similar network device in between.
- If you have a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network, please turn this off. Sometimes 2.4 GHz devices do not get along with it.
- Connect your computer to the network via Wi-Fi. Sometimes routers block the detection of Ethernet to Wi-Fi and vice versa.
- You can also temporarily install Lumia Stream on a laptop and connect it to the router. However, please do not use 2 Lumia Stream instances at the same time.
- If you find your devices with this method, you can switch back to an Ethernet connection.
- Make sure that no one else in the household is currently operating the devices via the Nanoleaf app. You can’t use the Yeelight app and Lumia Stream app at the same time.
- Go into your app and disable LAN-Control and turn it back on.
- Restart Lumia Stream
- Restart your PC
I followed all steps but still can’t get my devices to work
- Perform a hard reset:
- For bulbs:
- Switch the bulb on and off five times in a row, then the bulb will start flashing. After 5 seconds, it will restart and show white color, which means the bulb has been reset to default.
- For Strips:
- Press the power button and reconnect to the power supply. Hold the button for five seconds until the light strip displays red, green, and blue circulating lights, and then release the button. The reset is complete when the light turns yellow.
I can connect my devices, but they keep disappearing from the connection again
After connecting your devices to Lumia Stream, please give them a static IP in your router. Some routers are set to reboot every 24 hours and give connected devices a new IP. Lumia Stream will not be informed about this and therefore will not be able to recognize the devices.